About the Destination
Reel Respect’s Bluefin Tuna fishing trip is a one week adventure on the coast of the Atlantic. Giant Bluefin Tuna will test your abilities to battle one of the great fishes in the sea. Gloucester, MA is filled with history, character, and excellent sea food. Reel Respect has a commercial license to sell Bluefin Tuna. If a large Bluefin Tuna is caught and sold, you may receive up to 100% of your full charter fee for the week depending upon the price of the tuna. Travel can be included upon request.
|1 – 4 People||One Week||Contact for pricing|
What To Bring
- Valid ID to obtain a Massachusetts’ fishing licenses
- Fishing tackle is provided so no need to bring your own.
- Sunglasses, sun screen and a hat are highly recommended.
- A camera to document your fishing memories!
- Rain gear and warm clothes are highly recommended.
- Food and beverages including alcohol is permitted. Please no glass containers.
- Sea sickness medication if needed.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the vessel