About the Destination
“The Loneliest Place on Earth” is an amazing lake trout fishing adventure. If you like to jig fish for huge lake trout, this is your place. You want to try to plan on at least three days. This trip is one you will never forget.
|1 – 4 People||Full Day (8-12 Hours)||$750 (Inshore due to poor weather)|
|1 – 4 People||Full Day (8-12 Hours)||$1,000 (Stannard Rock)|
Call for multiple day pricing package.
What To Bring
- A Michigan fishing license for everyone 17 years and older is required.
- Sunglasses, sun screen and a hat are highly recommended.
- A camera to document your fishing memories!
- Rain gear or a coat is highly recommended due to the cooler water temperatures and the weather.
- Due to the length of the trip, food and beverages are highly recommended. Alcohol is permitted. Please no glass containers.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the vessel
- The fish will be filleted and in bags so we recommended you bring a cooler with ice to transport your fillets.