About the Destination
Lake Erie fishing for Perch or Walleye can be hot and heavy. With Perch limits of 30 per person, you can have quite the cooler full of fish in a few hours. Perch fishing is a fun jig fishing adventure for the whole family. Perch is a very mild and delicious white fish.
|1 – 4 People||1/2 Day Morning or Afternoon (5 Hours)||$400 (Inshore or less than 12 miles)|
|1 – 4 People||Full Day (8 Hours)||$600 (Inshore or less than 12 miles)|
|1 – 4 People||1/2 Day Morning or Afternoon (5 Hours)||$500 (Offshore or more than 12 miles)|
|1 – 4 People||Full Day (8 Hours)||$700 (Offshore or more than 12 miles)|
What To Bring
- A Michigan fishing license for everyone 17 years and older is required.
- Sunglasses, sun screen and a hat are highly recommended.
- A camera to document your fishing memories!
- Rain gear or a coat may be need depending on the weather.
- Food and beverages including alcohol is permitted. Please no glass containers.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the vessel
- The fish will be filleted and in bags so we recommended you bring a cooler with ice to transport your fillets.