About the Destination
Reel Respect’s home port is Linwood Beach Marina. A popular sport fishing destination. Saginaw Bay is one of the best walleye fisheries in the world right now. Spring and summer are best for walleye trips and perch in the fall.
|1 – 4 People||1/2 Day Morning or Afternoon (5 Hours)||$450 (Inshore or less than 12 miles)|
|1 – 4 People||Full Day (8 Hours)||$700 (Inshore or less than 12 miles)|
|1 – 4 People||1/2 Day Morning or Afternoon (5 Hours)||$550 (Offshore or more than 12 miles)|
|1 – 4 People||Full Day (8 Hours)||$850 (Offshore or more than 12 miles)|
If you are a repeat customer within the year you get $50 off the subsequent charter.
What To Bring
- A Michigan fishing license for everyone 17 years and older is required.
- Sunglasses, sun screen and a hat are highly recommended.
- A camera to document your fishing memories!
- Rain gear or a coat may be need depending on the weather.
- Food and beverages including alcohol is permitted. Please no glass containers.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the vessel
- The fish will be filleted and in bags so we recommended you bring a cooler with ice to transport your fillets.